Long term disability insurers unfairly deny as many LTD claims as they do because they know full well that the following is true: 1. There just aren't that many long term disability attorneys in practice (not even a fraction as compared to attorneys who handle social security disability and SSI). 2. They know that most claimants for long term disability or LTD benefits won't continue to fight the insurance company and pursue the benefits to which they are entitled (in some cases, because it can be fairly difficult to find a long term disability lawyer).
Additional Questions and Answers
- If my long term disability insurance company unfairly denies my LTD claim, can I sue them?
- How can having a long term disability attorney help you win your ltd case ?
- How similar is social security disability to long term disability benefits ?
- How much does it cost to hire a long term disability attorney or LTD lawyer ?
- Should you use a social security attorney who has been picked by your long term disability insurance company ?